Thursday, July 12, 2007

More Crap

I was thinking about how the country is lazy. I have been watching the news and I hear "the republicans are screwing up, vote democrat!" or "the dems are screwing up, vote GOP!". They are both right, Washington D.C. is full of screw ups.

"Third parties" are a viable solution but the ones in power prey on the fear of the sheep playing the masterful game of misdirection to keep the public scared.

I could rant for hours on this subject, but I will spare you. Look into the other parties. Make your own choice instead of regurgitating your parent's or peers' opinions. You have great power with your vote...it would be irresponsible for you to just vote the way someone tells you.

The current government does not want to educate you because this is how they have been able to rape this country and its constitution for decades without resistance. I personally have had enough and my voting record shows it.

Be good to one another,

Rev. Biggus

1 comment:

NICK said...

HAVE U EVER CONSIDERED URSELF AS LAZY I HAVE