Monday, May 21, 2007

Introduction/Therapy

Life is hard. It is not fair so there is no reason to use that as an excuse. All you can do is look for that silver lining in every situation. It may not be apparent because unclear sight has become a part of our perceptions.

Here is an example. I have cancer...a form of leukemia with no bone marrow donor as of yet. Sucks right? Not really...I never wait at the emergency room. My longest wait yet is 5 minutes and when I do go in, I get a private room and a very attentive staff. I am the guy who ticks you off because you have been waiting for hours.

Silver linings. You can find them everywhere, in any situation. All you need to do is use your Hindsight Now.

Come back to this blog every once and a while and you may learn how to use that hindsight. Don't worry, just because my user name has Reverend in it, this is not going to be a holy roller blog. Want proof...shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, mother fucker, tits. I believe that covers the 7 words you can't say on television (George Carlin fans of old will relate).

I hope there will be replies to the comments I post here. Hell, maybe I will even get to help someone in the process. Nothing is off limits here except stupidity...support your argument, or at least have passion in your subjectivity.

Rev. Biggus

No comments: